Friday, November 23, 2007

I couldn't resist either

Ok, its officially the holiday season and in addition to working on my novel, buying a computer (yes, FINALLY!), and getting the holiday shopping done, my mind has gone into meltdown mode. I saw Maverick's post earlier this week and had to add my favourite books as well! I encourage you all to comment and add your books! Or recommend a few-- I'm always looking for something good to read.


1. How many books do you own?

I can't say exactly. I tend to give away most of the books I read to friends and family-- probably a couple hundred though.

2. What was the last book you read?

A Brief History of the Dead also-- weird, no?

3. What was the last book you purchased?

Labyrinth, Kate Mosse. So far I'm half-way through the tome and still plugging along.

4. What five books are the most meaningful to you?

This is so difficult. I'd have to say, The Bean Trees, Watership Down, Harry Potter Series, The Secret Garden, His Dark Materials (yes, I know picking series is cheating-- but all well!)
5. What is your favorite most obscure book?

The Wild Swans
, Peg Kerr

No comments: