Monday, October 27, 2008

Welcome Back to Minion and Maverick!

We've been on hiatus for a long time, but never fear, we couldn't leave our readers forever! Over the next few weeks you'll notice that we are welcoming a new blogger, The Odd Angle, our very own average Jane who talks about her writing, reading, and creative adventures outside of the publishing sector. We know that you'll love her honest wisdom and perspective that reminds us that we are all fighting a creative battle-- no mater where we are stationed.

Over the coming weeks we'll be updating you on our NANOWRIMO (National Novel Writing Month) adventures and our novel progress. This year I am taking a break from the chick lit novel I've been working on (I'm 186 pages in and a little bit smug as I've never written this much of any story in my life!) to write a paranormal romance novel about werewolves. Yes, it will probably be just a corny as it sounds.

I'm very much looking forward to telling you all about my adventures in British Publishing (some brilliant highs and some depressive lows). Its been a year or learning, growing, and big changes in this Minion's World. However, more on that a bit later.

For right now, I'd like to remind you that its once again National Novel Writing Month. So, for all you aspiring readers, get out there and get yourselves linked into NANOWRIMO. You can even watch my progress: http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/234817. Its NANOWRIMO's 10th Birthday, so let's all celebrate by getting our novelling groove on.

We'll be updating on a Monday/Wednesday/Friday basis, so stay tuned for more adventures.

Welcome Back!

No comments: